Sun, 25 Oct|
Canberra Rifle Club
New to Shooting - ACT (1x Day)
This program is designed for those new to the art of rifle shooting. In a friendly and 'no-stress' environment we will take you through all you need to know to get your journey into this time-honoured skill started with enough professional knowledge and skill to safely get you started.
Time & Location
25 Oct 2020, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Canberra Rifle Club, Canberra ACT, Australia
About the Event
• Start time 08:00hrs
• Training Package Introduction
• Safety Exam - multiple choice
• Rifle Scope theory
• Rifle and rifle scope set up
• Shooting Fundamentals theory
• Shooting technique
• Zeroing and Grouping practice
• Hold overs out to 300m
- 100 rounds of ammunition as a minimum will ensure you have sufficient ammunition for the training.
- We provide you with bottled water, morning tea, hot water, tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- We suggest you bring something for lunch as this will save leaving the range to travel to Majura Park Shopping centre (15min travel time one way) and maximize your training time.
- The Range is within 15 minute travel time of Canberra CBD.